Be Your Healthiest Weight
We currently run two weight management programmes, Inspired Nutrition and our 21 day transformation programme. You can learn about both by clicking on the tabs below.
- inspired nutrition 12 month coaching programme
- 21 day transformation programme
Most people trying to lose weight have tried at least one, sometimes many methods with varying degrees of success. Studies show that people who lose weight using a traditional "diet", i.e. calorie restriction, have regained at least the weight they lost, if not more, within 12 months. We want you to make small, easy to stick to, behaviour changes so that you NEVER have to diet again.
This will be very different from the attempts you've made in the past. Oh, and you'll learn a way to eat where you don't have to count a single calorie or weigh/measure your food! Honestly, it works, we've got a better way of monitoring food intake that's simple and effective.
Eating, moving and healthy living should be an extension of who you already are. It should bring joy. It should play nicely with everything else in your world.
Above all, health and fitness should be simple, do-able, realistic, and manageable in your busy life.
We don't tell you you're bad or lazy or broken, or take stuff away from you. Or give you a bunch of rules you can't follow.
Instead, we help you to embrace your best self and add healthy, positive practices into your busy, real, and probably messy life!
One day at a time. One small step at a time!
Our weight loss programme is focussed on techniques of simple behaviour change and the science of good nutrition.
We don't recommend fad diets, major restrictions or even believe that some foods are "good" or "bad". We prefer to think of foods on a continuum of either "better" or "worse" and where a food lies can depend on your goals!
Each of you is an individual and although many people face similar struggles while trying to lose weight, your goals and the journey you'll follow to reach them are very personal to you.
We realise this and our weight management programme is designed around this ethos.
On the programme you will receive:
- Daily emails
- Meal plans and Grocery Lists
- A success manual with hints and tips to help you reach your goal
- A Recipe Book full of healthy, delicious meals that are easy to prepare
- Weekly weigh and measure
- Adherence recording
- Weekly activity schedule
- Support and community
- Accountability (This one is soooooo important!)
- The opportunity to use a MYZONE belt (including personal web page where you can track your workouts and an app to record food intake if required*)
* You are not required to log your meals and it's not necessary to be successful on the programme but some people find it helpful